Subscribe:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shah ALAM..!!!!!here i come......


shah alam????why....

assalamualaikum to all readers....
i miss my blog....why...lately i'm too busy with the preparation for my continues studies in shah alam....alhamdulillah i got offer for continues my studies in degree level in UiTM Shah ALam in course Bachelor in Corporate Admin (BCA)..

so, every thing must prepare same as when in diploma 3 years ago....medical check up, ptptn, fees, personal thing...and money...like water...(pity my father) huhu....

now my preparation is about 50%...a lot of things that i should settle first....i'm loosing my weight, my appetie ...huhu...nervous.... and a liitle bit worry...... oh...ALLAH...please help me....

9 comments:

F. Hanim M. said...

ohh
congrats..
hehe

husna said...

thanks aneem....how's kulat wedding????

nhhussin said...

hi husna, miss you classmate ;) will be seeing you again in shah alam babe, hehe. da dapat rumah sewa ke?

husna said...

hi nurul...miss you too..hehehe see you there...rmh sewa???try apply hostel kot...hehe...you dah dapat ke???

Annuar Ali said...

congrat unaaaaaaaaaaa

nhhussin said...

tak cari pun, nak try apply hostel jugak hehe. if tak dapat maybe first month ulang alik pj-shah alam kot huhu.

husna said...

husna- aku reddish:


thanks pojie....doakan aku....

husna-nurul:

huhu,...sama2 lah kita....

Anonymous said...

hahh! org sdia tlg, jgn rsaw.hehe

husna said...

husna-liya


thanks liya...bila blk dungun???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...