Subscribe:

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Just So You Know......



I shouldn't love you but I want to 
I just can't turn away 
I shouldn't see you but I can't move 
I can't look away

And I don't know 
How to be fine when I'm not '
Cause I don't know 
How to make a feeling stop

Just so you know  
This feeling's takin' control 
Of me and I can't help it 
I won't sit around 
I can't let him win now

Thought you should know 
I've tried my best to let go 
Of you but I don't want to  
I just gotta say it all before I go  
 Just so you know



*****************************

like this song.... i feel the same as the lyric......what should i do...huhu
at this moment...what i can do ......forget everything.....let him go........focus on the future....
may be just wait for the lucky person come.....bring the light to my life.....
=(



2 comments:

F. Hanim M. said...

sabar. senyum..hehe

husna said...

haha..baik cikgu.....
saje je merapu tue......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...