Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Memories

helo guys...

I'm comeback again...
hoorey...
actually I'm feel little bit happy and excited .why??? it because, i had finished all test last week before went to BTN (Biro Tatanegara) at Bukit Sagu, Kuantan. So, it release my mind and burden that carried for the whole week. haha..So, this week i only focus on submitting of assignment on each course that i take for the final semester. Actually, there are lot of things that need to do and it become more difficult if we do not have effort....but i try my best to put my extra effort to the whole task to ensure the best result that will get later. wish me good luck....

Next, i wanna share about my experienced during joining BTN camp.
Honestly, i dislike outdoor activities. hehe maybe because of my physical body. I still remember, the last time I'm joining outdoor activities on last 2006 at Wilderness Adventure Camp at Langkawi for 5 day 4 nights. In that time ,i wish that was the last time I'm joining outdoor activities and hope not involve it anymore. hehe how crazy am i??? hehe (never mind). But...it happen again...but this time required me to join btn camp.haha...

Return to the story about BTN....
When i heard stories from my roomate who came back from other Btn camp at Setiu, i feet worried. why?? i think that i cannot face that kind situation such as walking in jungle at the night, huhu..it worst.....but they give me support and try to motivate me...So, when i arrived at Kem Bina Negara Bukit Sagu, wah......(the first word in my heart)...can imagine it..but can show in picture...look it....




both pictures show what you guys can see around this camp....so beautiful and fresh air you can feel in the morning....

About the activities that held in this programs,hurm...
I think it give a lot important input to me and others friend...we can realize that it is important to protect our right,religion and country. So, i hope if you guys get chance to joining this camp, it better to joint..you guys can get lot of input that make sense and as guidelines to face the real situation that come in the future. we learn many thing as family even though we came from different course which are DPA, Bachelor OM and Bachelor in Marketing. All things we do in group. Teamwork is the most important things...So, i think i will miss all of them. Hope we can stay connected.

this picture about all my member group..


before start Kembara



on the way..


hurry...


posing time...in the jungle..


rest time, at first checkpoint


at last...huhu..tired...


last lunch with my group..before we were going back


with all friends and trainers...miss all of you guys..


that became my sweet memories for the final semester in Uitm Dungun...

Thing that make me happy after this camp is.........????
wanna to know????hehe i lost my weight.hehe that make me very happy...hehe

3 comments:

Annuar Ali said...

wah besh nye dapat join btn......

husna said...

bleh tahan la pojie...hehe..nanti kau pun berpeluang pegi...

Annuar Ali said...

nanti tu bile la ek.. huhu.. weh, x besh la main blog ni, x ramai member.. g la hebahkan pasal blog ni kat kapas.. hhehehe.. btw, gud luck in ur final!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...