Subscribe:

Monday, July 20, 2009

New life.....new spirit....new environment.......


first of alll....assalamualaikum .......

at last...i got the chance to write something in my blog..... huhu..i miss it......
this is the 3rd week .....i'm stay in shah alam.....haha....during that time.....my schedule was pact with various activity....now....it become slow down.... i hope ican start focus to my academic purpose.......

ooh...i'm forget....this week gonna have i event which is "sukan antara fakulti (SAF)"...hheee...i'm not involve in the game....so....i can relax and just given support to our friends and faculty itself......starting 25/7 until 4/8 ...if i not mistaken......

above my class.....hurm...quite full starting at 8.30 each day until 4 pm...at least....so busy.....this week....all class started as usuall...assignment, presentation....thing that need to be prepare....hope i can improve my skill and my knowledge as well.....

study in main campus quite differ with study at branches.... i miss my dungun branch....everything in good and steady....but in shah alam.....huhu...thing changes.....it take time to make myself comfortable with the new situation.....i will try hard to improve my self.......please pray for me.....

wanna know something????

till today...i never going out from uitm yet to shopping or hang out with friends at town.......hehe...may be after get my ptptn...i will go out.....hehe




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...