Subscribe:

Saturday, September 26, 2009

EId Fitri...........

assalamualaikum.....

today..i would like to share about happy moment in this Eid fitri...as we know..all Muslims celebrate this on 1 syawal every year...this celebration can give 1000 million sweet memories during all of us..same as me...

for this year...i'm celebrated with my family at Dungun, terengganu...actually..i mist the moment before this eid which are preparation before "raya"...why??? hehe ...i only arrived at my hometown 1 day before raya (19/9/09) at 8.30 a.m after spending about 10 hours in bus...huhu..so tired....that was my 1 experience before RAya....my sister also arrived at same date but differ in time...she arrived at terengganu airport at 8.30 p.m..and my parent come to take her to home...

once i arrived, after prepared myself...my parent sent me back to my grandmother house....why...of course to help them make preparation for the celebration tommorrow...even though the time is limited...but..im happy coz can help them...

those above are the pictures during celebration...



with my family (upper) & with cousin and grandmother,grandfather (down)



"konvoi Raya"....



my mother's family....

2 comments:

Annuar Ali said...

Una epi eid! Duit raya x de ke???

husna said...

x de la pojie..aku blm kerja lg...haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...