Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

..........Worried.....

haish....i don''t know how to say that...but...i'm not feeling well after the BEL  presentation..................i'm worried of my assessment mark......i'm not able present well...why??? my team members have done good presentation...but me????nothing...it all my mistake...my weakness...and the most big major problem...

.i though that i have improved it...but suddenly...today...i'm worst....please husna...what was happened to you???why this can happen...you have face it a lot time...not the first time.....why????why???why???

hurm...i worried about my mark... i don't want to think it anymore....but it still in my minds....only one things i hope now.....please....i want this paper pass........please god......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found husnarashid.blogspot.com by searching online, and found it is so sweet. Keep up the great work!

I have similar idea to this site.I will come back often!
You can also get a tutor to help you. My friend told me he was helped a lot by outstanding [URL=http://chinese-tuition-in-singapore.wetpaint.com/ ]maths tuition singapore [/URL]. Can you also share me with your comments available here?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...