Subscribe:

Friday, May 21, 2010


~ Friday ~

today is friday...
i'm very sure that everyone know it...hehe
today....as usual i have attend two class "international business" and "Quality Management"
today class is interesting class especially for QM class...hehe...today we have discussion session.
it means we does not proceed with next lecture....
our lecturer give chances to us to ask question first...then she ask us question....by calling up student name's....
haaah....that was the time that student does not like...haha
include me...but...in this class...i feel free to answer that question.....and i does not afraid as usual (serious,...i don't like when lecturer call up name to make student involve..)..may be because of the environment of the class and the lecturer itself....
good job husna!!!haha...
that the things make me happy today.....=)

******************************************

next story....


suppose today i should not be here (shah alam) after class end.....
where should i been???huhu...
actually i should be at Muadzam Shah (SMKAP) my secondary school...why??
on 21-22/5 there will be alumni program for student form3 and form 5.
it is about motivation programs call CSI ( Cemerlang Sentiasa Insyaallah)
but suddenly i can't make it....
i'm sorry....i really want to attend it, become one of the team.....but i cannot...
my time is limited and my schedule for this week is already full...
i hope the CSI's team can do it well and achieve their target....
i also hope that there will be another program in future....and i'm really want to make myself involve...
i really miss my school, my friends, my teacher.....

mood: regret, sad..






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...